Professional Ethics of Whirlpool washing machine repair in Noida
Noida is a bustling city, home to a large population. For this reason, home appliances and white goods industry companies find it to be a huge market. The same is true for the Whirlpool washing machines as well. The company has a good customer base in the city which is effectively backed by a good pan-city network of professional washing machine repair personnel. These could be working directly under the payrolls of Whirlpool, could be on rolls of agents or dealers or could even be independent service providers.
|Name:||Whirlpool Service Centre|
|Category:||Whirlpool Washing Machine Repair in Noida|
|Hours:||Open Daily · 6.30 AM–10:00PM|
Irrespective of their moorings, you would expect the Whirlpool washing machine repair in Noida to be conducted with professional ethos. This means that the person who would come to service your machine is shall show certain professional and behavioural traits which are expected of him. These traits are important for the person as well since adherence to these paves way for his success in his career. Here are some of these notable traits:
- Remain quiet and speak only when required. The person shall not be a chatter-box.
- Remain focussed on work, not pay attention to going-ons in the home. Washing machines are attended to at homes. And, there could be any number of members and activities going in the home. Customers do not like repair mechanics getting distracted by the going-ons in the homes.
- Diagnose the problem first correctly, then mention the same to the customer. Do not mention the likelihoods at first instance.
- Tell the possible causes of problem and what all needs to be done.
- Appraises customers of all likelihoods of repair work and provides information about what might need to be changed. Shall also provide estimated costs.
- Shall not ideally ask for anything from home owners, such as a glass of water or going to washroom. Only when the customer offers water or other eatables to him, shall he take these. Even then, he shall refuse in the first instance.
Customers value those technicians who do not seek or even refuse anything from them, especially water or eatables.
- The person shall not take calls on phone, unless absolutely necessary. These are not viewed kindly by customers. Even if the call is to be taken, the person shall speak in low volume and in respectful manner. If the customer is around, the call shall be taken in their presence. If the person takes call by excusing himself for sometime, this might arise suspicion and safety concern of customer. So, take call in front of customer but speak politely.